Seflam SGL Ltd’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Senior 3D Administrator jobs in Rivers
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : October 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Manage the setup and administration of AVEVAã¢ 3D Design and AUTODESK REVITå¨ engineering design software; including database administration, Clash Manager set up, report customization, multi-discipline support (MDS) customization, Spooler set up, and catalogue building.
- Project setup, setting up users, setup and installation of software licenses.
- Develop detailed 3D model/CAD database, catalogue, designs specifications, special symbols and special item development as required on each project and 3D Project software ensuring that project databases are cleaned up and merged periodically.
- Prepare Job Notes and 3D modelling procedures and work instructions as required for existing assets and new projects.
- Extraction of General Arrangement (GA) drawings, Material Take-off (MTO), Isometrics, etc. for existing assets and new projects.
- Analyze and resolve software failures reported by users in collaboration with the OEM or their approved rep.
- Manage crisis situations that may involve complex technical problems with the softwares by troubleshooting, configuration, and customization of software interfaces.
- Perform post-production analysis of built 3D models to ensure it is in according to project requirements, and review files (e.g., Autodesk Navisworks, etc.) generated are in a format acceptable to Company for Joint Design Review (JDR), 30%, 60%, and 90% model review.
- Document all model review comments in formal review register and drive the closeout of all comments as agreed and review register updated.
- Set up clash management and run clash reports to ensure 3D models are clash-free and report technical status and progress for a specific scope of work assigned.
- Develop training modules and prepare training schedules, manuals, and drive the training are carried out as required for the success of the Project.
- Identify and communicate OEM/vendor information required to progress the 3D models to the various disciplines.
- Cross-check all received 3D Data (i.e., Point Cloud / Laser scan Data, 3D model data etc.) are validated and can be used by various disciplines.
- Liaise with IT department to ensure Point Cloud Library (PCL) is properly set up, with share point access password available to all users.
- Coordinate with all disciplines to ensure that the outputs/deliverables from 3D model are maximized.
- Setup progress measurement gates, generate weekly progress reports for 3D administration, create local backups of running projects as necessary.
- A University degree in Engineering or relative field
- 3-7 yearsÛª work experience in project engineering, design, construction and maintenance with at least 2 years in the Oil and Gas industry engineering design
- Extensive experience with industry-standard PDMS and BIM software
*Senior 3D Administrator jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Rivers
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria