RoyalSec Service Company Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Security Supervisor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 08, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Royalsec Services Company Limited is a pioneer security solutions company that has staffs representing her all over the country. In a bid to continually ensure client’s satisfaction, there is need for a security supervisor that will oversee the direct activities of operatives, ensure their compliance with JDs, SOPs and Post orders, connect with the clients to develop strong relationship bonds, get feedback on client’s satisfaction or otherwise make recommendations as regards innovations and corrective measures and spearhead the implementation of same.
- Supervision and monitoring of security operatives through patrolling of various beat.
- Attend to client complaint and meet the client’s target daily.
- Making enquiries from clients about operatives performance, attitudes and behaviours
- Deployment/education of new guards on JD, SOP and Post orders of their allocated beats.
- Enrich employee relations and resolve conflict with clients or amongst security operatives
- Identify potential security deficiencies and recommend appropriately to the benefit of our mutual relationship.
- Identify and mitigate risk at client’s premises and recommend appropriately in writing with thorough follow up.
- Identify, investigate and proffer solutions to security lapses in writing and follow up
- Write security report / daily reporting of observation in the line of duty to ensure proper documentation and facilitate review for action.
- Work with the patrol supervisors and the operation team to achieve objectives jointly; giving support and deputising for other security supervisors when necessary.
- Oversee activities of operatives deployed and enforcing compliance on acceptable standards and on the client’s peculiarity and needs.
- Daily review of operational matters with a view to proffering effective and efficient innovations/solutions.
- Training the operational chain on professional industrial security practices in line with crime/criminality activities in the country.
- Monitor and mentor subordinates.
- Communicate any security matter to, and through appropriate channels in writing.
- Create relationship synergies between clients and the company as well as sustain a trustful working environment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- OND / HND or BSc Degree in any Management course or relevant studies
- Security professional certification would be an added advantage
- Must have no criminal record
- Critical thinking skills
- Must possess good communication skills and ability to manage people effectively
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office suites, Ms word,Ms excel
- Must possess 2- 4 years’ experience in security operations
- Must know the basics of security operations e.g. post orders, location orders, access control measures etc
- Must know how to enforce compliance
- Must be disciplined and have a keen eyes for details.
- Must be client oriented.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.