Job title : Security Relations Adviser
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 08, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in security management, business administration, political/social science, psychology, criminal justice, law, international relations or a related field is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in security, risk or disaster or emergency management in the public or private service areas, such as national security, military or police, or in a corporate environment is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of international experience security management systems is required.
- Two (2) years of international experience in security operations is also required.
- Management experience in the public, private or corporate sector is required.
- International security experience in humanitarian settings is desirable.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Security / Safety jobs
- Security Relations Adviser jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!