Coca-Cola’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Security Operations Manager jobs in Imo
Job Location : Imo
Deadline : October 19, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Requisition ID: req29052
Location: Owerri, Imo
Team: Risk & Security
About Your New Job
- Main responsibility is to monitor and implement security strategies and systems employed in protecting companyÛªs assets (lives and properties) to create a conducive atmosphere for business profitability.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Coordinate the implementation and periodic review of security personnel and ensuring a high level of security awareness of members of staff (FTEs and 3PLs) within the region.
- Ensure execution of all the measures for protection on employees, contractors, visitors, assets, and NBC values.
- Assist with different projects and investigative efforts of the Plant manager, Intelligence, and Investigation Manager, COBC, Audit, Legal, and Internal control functions with Senior Country Security Operations Manager approval.
- Assist law enforcement internal partners at crime scenes and during the execution of search warrants in the identification and collection of notes, files, records, and other items to be analyzed and/or used for intelligence purposes, and the development of intelligence lead case management.
- Provide training to the 3PL SSP Contract Manager and his team, all employees, contractors, and visitors in his area of responsibility.
- Develop curriculum and provide training to department members in physical security and investigation lead policing strategies.
- Perform daily operational security duties at the NBC locations within the region to ensure business continuity.
What You Need To Be Successful
Education / Knowledge / Experience:
- Degree in Security / Intelligence / Investigation Management, Social Sciences, Engineering, or related discipline.
- Minimum of five (5) yearsÛª experience with the last three (3) in a senior/executive risk/security/resilience role.
- FMCG experience may be an added advantage.
- Relevant certification in security may be also an advantage.
Do You Have These Skills?:
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Integrity and good character.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proven risk and vulnerability assessment skills.
- Acknowledged leader within the areas of risk, security, and business resilience sectors.
- Proven ability in influencing and shaping behaviour with his/her peers and management.
- Ability to manage diverse workload and work under pressure.
- Confident and assertive, with the ability to build good relationships with clients, partners, and business operations.
- Excellent attention to details and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaborative skills with both external and internal stakeholders.
*Security Operations Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Security / Safety jobs in Imo
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Security / Safety jobs in Nigeria