Job title : Security Guard Supervisors
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We are seeking for experienced and professional security officers with a minimum of 10 years experiences to work in Abuja for one of our clients. The must be through bred as a guard and have on the lader as head guard and supervisor. She/He must be able to lead and perform professional guard services in top corporate environment without zeal and enthusiasm. The person should possess one or two professional certification in the indutry, either local or international with varied experience in various industries.
- Ensure ONLY authorized persons are allowed into the facility
- Document and maintain an up-to-date log of all authorized visitors (or persons) into the premises (Logbook, Visitor Register, etc)
- Take appropriate action in the event of an incident or accident in line with standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Undertake regular patrol and surveillance of facility proactively to identify potential threats or risks
- Control, monitor and document access for both persons, goods or parcels in and out of the premises
- Monitor and support vehicle parking within the facility, as applicable
- Reporting of all security and safety related findings or issues in line with reporting line
- Document incidents & maintain logs, reports and findings
- Maintain records of movement of goods & supplies entering and/leaving premises including waybills.
- Support and control emergency response procedures and evacuation
- Provide support and assistance to person(s) staff and visitors within premises, in the event of an emergency, evacuations or incidents that may pose threat to life and/or property.
- Guards must be courteous, professional, appear neat and presentable in official uniform.
- Ensure security of facilities and assets.
- Access sanitation facilities as provided by Client.
- To search all incoming and outgoing vehicle at highly secured /sensitive locations
- To check waybills/supplier’s authorization before entry
- To issue tags to visitors, contractors, suppliers, clients etc. in accordance with management orders.
- Maintain accurate daily occurrence logs and incident reports.
- To maintain records of stock/inventory receivables and dispatch, as applicable
- To escalate and cascade incidents in line with the chain of command.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly security reports
- Provide security intelligence on threats, dangers or hazards within and around the facility
- Provide weekly security briefings and advisory to Client personnel and contractors, as applicable
- Provide deployed personnel with requisite operations and systems training to ensure sustained and uncompromised security standards
- To collaborate productively with the local security agents to obtain intelligence
- Maintain the required standard level of security at all times
How to Apply for this Offer
- Security / Safety jobs
- Security Guard Supervisors jobs