SECOURS ISLAMIQUE FRANCE’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Grants and Fundraising Manager, Nigeria – F / M
Job Location : Borno
Deadline : April 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Maiduguri, Borno with frequent travels to Abuja and within the country.
Starting date: As soon as possible
French Fixed Term Contract: 6 Months
Mission / Function
- The Grants Manager is responsible for the coordination and development of proposals for SIF’s programs in Nigeria as well as supporting the Head of Mission with donor relations and fundraising.
- He/she will support the national team to conduct assessment reports and, in cooperation with the Head of Mission, he/she will develop project strategies based on needs.
- He/she will be responsible for drafting project proposals in coordination with the Head of Mission and the Emergency Desk in HQ.
- He/she will be in charge of representing SIF with the humanitarian community to ensure coordination and he/she will support the fundraising efforts of the mission.
- Lead proposal development processes; coordinate, collect, draft, and/or edit contributions and compile inputs from the team
- Support the preparation of assessment reports in coordination with the MEAL Assistant;
- Develop coherent and high-quality logical frameworks for the projects, including the design of the monitoring and evaluation plan;
- Support and guide the national Programme Manager with the coordination with local authorities and communities for new assessments and design of new projects;
- Support the Head of Mission with the identification and creation of partnerships (consortia).
Fundraising and Donor Liaison:
- Provide support to the Head of Mission with the development of SIF’s fundraising strategies;
- Undertake donor mapping and provide briefings to in-country donor representatives;
- Liaise with donor representatives and coordinate donor visits to programme sites;
- Develop communication material for advertising SIF intervention towards donors and other external stakeholders.
- Organise and lead grants meetings;
- Ensure quality and timely submission of donor and internal narrative and financial reports;
- Lead application process and ensure budget;
- Liaise with external key donors relating to specific grant programmatic issues;
- Provide guidance on and ensure compliance with donor and SIF rules, regulations, and guidelines and raise issues;
- Ensure quality information management related to grants;
- Provide technical support, guidance, and tools to implementing partners at proposal development process.
Capacity and Development:
- Participate in the lesson learned processes;
- Provide technical guidance and deliver trainings.
- A Master’s degree in International Development, Political Science, Humanitarian Response.
- At least 3 years of experience in proposal, project, or programme development, reporting, or grants management in an INGO;
- Knowledge of donor rules, regulations, and procedures including but not limited to UN agencies, European donors and US EU funding mechanisms;
- Proven experience in successfully applying for institutional donor funding;
- Ability to handle stress and tense security conditions.
- According to our salary grid.
- Monthly perdiem
- Social and medical cover (SIF contributes to 60% of the insurance)
- R&R to your homecountry for your 6 months breaks.
- Leaves every 3 months
- Temporary work procedures and a reinforced sanitary protocol are applied at Secours Islamique France within the effective conditions.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here