Reliance HMO’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Search Engine Optimization Specialist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for an analytical SEO Specialist to join our Marketing, Branding & Communications (MBC) team.
- In this role, you will coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research.
- Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to build a strong online presence and increase profitability.
- Apply effective SEO strategies to attract and engage the target audience and convert visitors into customers
- Measure the effectiveness of strategy (rankings, traffic, conversions) and make decisions based on data
- Perform large-scale keyword research and search market analysis
- Analyze competitor’s metrics and techniques to benchmark against the company
- Collaborate with the data, product, and engineering teams to use data-driven approaches to help guide decisions to improve SEO health
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Collaborate with team members to drive SEO in content creation
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Conduct keyword research using various tools
- Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, conversion rates and time spent on page
- Update older content and recommend effective calls to action (CTAs) to improve user engagement
- Develop and implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
- Report on performance metrics comparing them to SEO goals and benchmarking data
- Follow SEO trends and stay up to date with new tools and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Quantitative Field, e.g. Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics, or a related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in an SEO Analyst or similar digital marketing role
- Strong analytical skills
- Deep understanding and experience with Google Analytics, SEO techniques and analytical tools
- Hands on search engine optimization and data analytics experience
- Great understanding of web analytics, algorithm changes, and the nuances of links within the SEO ecosystem
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Experience with SEO A/B testing
- Working knowledge of HTML a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and an intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members at all levels
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Strong communication skills.
What’s on Offer?
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Fantastic work culture
- Opportunity to make a positive impact.
- This role is 100% remote, with globally competitive pay.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online