Job title : Search Engine Optimization/ Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : November 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the Role
Craydel is seeking an SEO/Digital Marketing Specialist to develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns promoting the organization’s products and services. The candidate will majorly enhance brand awareness, drive web traffic, and acquire leads/customers. The company expects the SEO Specialist to enhance the quality and quantity of traffic. In addition, the SEO/digital marketer is to develop, implement, and manage online marketing strategies to promote products, services and brands using various digital channels to reach and engage target audiences, drive conversions, and achieve business goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop marketing strategies that align with the organization’s business goals.
- Manage and execute campaigns across various digital channels, including email, social media, search engines, and display advertising.
- Create engaging and relevant content in Collaboration with cross-functional teams, including creative, and web development, to produce engaging content and optimize user experience and managing social media content.
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new opportunities and improve campaign performance.
- Managing social media platforms is crucial for building and maintaining brand presence. Digital marketers develop social media strategies, create content calendars, engage with followers, and use paid advertising to reach specific demographics.
- SEO optimization
- Build efficiency of digital marketing campaigns by identifying areas for improvement in user experience, landing pages, and conversion funnels to increase conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging digital marketing trends and technologies Stay up to date on the digital marketing landscape about the latest trends. algorithms, and technologies to adapt their strategies and tactics accordingly.
Key skills & Qualifications
- Digital Strategy Development
- Content Creation and Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Management
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
- Degree or Master’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing or related field
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, and display advertising
- Proficient in marketing automation tools
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Search Engine Optimization/ Digital Marketing Specialist jobs