Job title : Schools Project Officer Nigeria
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 03, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
To work with the Programme Manager in supporting the delivery of the British Council’s School Education programme. The role will include successfully administering activities and projects that delivers value for the schools system across Nigeria.
Main accountabilities but not limited to the following:
This post will have the following core functions:
- Project & Contract Delivery: to support the delivery of high-quality events, workshops and project activity working with partners and stakeholders in order to meet sector and country plans. To co-ordinate venues, consultant logistics, guest lists, transport, accommodation, media coverage and photographers, programme development.
- Marketing & Customer Service: To work with the Programme Manager to deliver communication services to all school’s projects including the development and dissemination of project reports and impact stories for external and internal stakeholders through appropriate communication channels including digital and print media.
- Financial Planning & Management: To create and maintain purchase orders and sales orders in line with British Council policies and procedures, ensure good receipting and invoicing of orders to facilitate vendor and consultant payments.
- Scorecard Management: To support the collection, processing and reporting of monitoring and evaluation data gathered from projects in support of the British Council Results and Evidence framework, project logical framework and other evaluation requirements, as needed.
- Contacts Database Management: To develop, update and maintain an up-to-date contacts management database related to project activity
- Delivery of our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion policy in relation to our projects work and in compliance with our policy on Child Protection.
Role specific knowledge and experience:
- Bachelors degree in relevant field with a minimum of three years relevant experience
- Knowledge of Nigerian basic and secondary education system
- Previous experience in activity coordination and planning within the following sectors: Education and Schools, Governance and Society and project management
- Managing projects Works with project management systems and procedures, and has a track record of compliance with them as a project team member.
Closing Date 6th June 2023. Applications will close 23:59 Nigerian Time
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Schools Project Officer Nigeria jobs