Enroyale Global Services Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : School Principal / Vice Principal (Expatriate – European, Asian, and South African) jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : November 01, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The Principal would oversee the Teachers / Education Staff and keep track of student performance.
- They will ensure that school facilities remain safe and plan regular maintenance of school amenities and its environment.
Primary Job Functions
- Manage day-to-day school operations
- Oversee the school logistics and budgets
- Set learning goals for students and teachers based on agreed school standard curricula
- Monitor and report on teacher performance
- Present data from school performance to the school board
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching
- Review and implement school policies
- Handle emergencies and school crises
- Organize school events and assemblies
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for students (e.g. implementing hygiene rules).
- Must possess a B.Sc or B.Ed qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years work experience in a similar role
- The candidate should be an expatriate (non-Nigerian Origin)
- Experience in early years, Primary and secondary education.
- Knowledge of school administrative processes and national educational regulations
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and education management systems
- Attention to detail
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Possess Crisis Management Skill
- Ability to coach and inspire.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Abuja
*School Principal / Vice Principal (Expatriate – European, Asian, and South African) in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.