2 months ago
Job title : School Counsellor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 07, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The job functions include but are limited to the following:
- To oversee the provision of relevant and up-to-date advice and support for pupils as it relates to the subject.
- To co-ordinate the selection and development of appropriate syllabi and courses in line with related resources.
- To maintain full and accurate records of students’ achievements as it relates to the subject.
- Deliver engaging, coherent lectures and motivating lessons to students across key stages.
- Utilize learning technology in the planning and delivery of lessons.
- To keep up to date with curriculum change and reforms.
- Develop lesson plans in line with the curriculum objectives.
- To plan for, provide and maintain the physical resources necessary for learning and the delivery of chosen syllabuses and courses (including for example; books, past papers, file shares, furniture, equipment etc). Where necessary, liaise with another department to achieve this feat.
- To undertake, where appropriate, other roles, which may arise either in the department or in the wider school environment.
- Any other duties relating to the job as required from time to time by the Head of School /Principal.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:Past involvement in extracurricular activities
- High Level of IT literacy
- Evidence of registration with TRCN
- Candidates should possess a B.Ed Degree with at least 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Capable of delivering inspirational and informative lessons to the students
- Ability to demonstrate a positive and authoritative rapport with all students
- Excellent and effective classroom management skills
- Excellent communication skills to enable effective dialogue with pupils, parents, staff and visitors
- Organised and self-motivated, with a proven record for meeting targets and deadlines
- Have a sharp and progressive vision of the subject and of teaching and learning in a successful and dynamic school
- Ability to perform well and remain professional whilst under pressure
- Dedicated team-player
- Demonstration of strong commitment to personal continuous professional development
Essential Values, Behaviors, and Attitudes:
Teachers are expected to actively promote and demonstrate the five core values of the school:
- Child centeredness
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Education / Teaching Jobs jobs
- School Counsellor jobs