Job title : Savings and Deposit Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 03, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Savings and Deposit portfolio management:
- Prospect potential clients and follow up through regular contact with prospects.
- Manage the relationship with clients in the portfolio to ensure maximum client’s satisfaction and retention.
- Organize an efficient schedule that will allow regular meetings with clients and maximize performance.
- Identify clients’ needs in order to cross-sell effectively.
- Monitor the deposits of the clients under supervision.
- Grow the individual deposit portfolio in line with the targets set by the Management by offering quality service and selling products that fit the particular clients’ needs.
- Accordingly answer clients’ questions and complaints related to Advans LFMFB products and services.
- Participate in the promotion of Advans LFMFB products and services by informing prospects as well as clients.
- Propose new products/services to management.
Organization and control:
- Ensure compliance of all operations performed with Advans policies and procedures.
- Share information and best practices with other Deposit Officers.
- Report all the issues related to the job to the Branch Manager and Deposit Team Leader.
- Ensure all cash transactions are done according to Advans LFMFB policies and procedures.
- Respect AML/KYC policies by identifying all the clients and reporting any suspicious transaction.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in any discipline from accredited polytechnic or University with NYSC discharge certificate or NYSC Exclusion Letter.
- Minimum of six (6) years experience as a deposit sourcing staff in a financial institution preferably a commercial bank.
- Good relationship and communication skills with strong team spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Good computer skills
- Real motivation to work and grow in a performance-based environment
- Taste for fieldwork
Additional Knowledge / Skills Required
- Practical knowledge of micro/small/medium businesses
- Knowledge of microfinance bank sector is an advantage
- Good writing skills
- Knowledge of the major local languages
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Banking jobs
- Savings and Deposit Officer jobs