Job title : SAP CoE – Success Factors Employee Central Consultant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 07, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The SAP Center of Excellence at Dangote Group is looking for motivated professionals with SAP experience in SAP SuccessFactors (Employee Central with integration to SAP HCM). Join our team of professionals, and work with our SAP Center of Excellence to support our businesses with SAP implementation & support.
Job Description and Requirements
- Functional Consultant for SAP SF (Certified) to lead and participate in ongoing projects and all support initiatives
- Responsible for managing multiple simultaneous SAP projects from conception to completion. Requirements gathering and scope definition together with various business stakeholders.
- Responsibilities include planning and coordinating activities to meet business requirements and target completion dates.
- Activities include championing the user of common concepts, standards, procedures and best practices within SAP.
- A successful candidate must be able to work well with end users to provide system support (L1to L3), while sharing knowledge and understanding.
- This person needs to have the ability to gather business requirements and convert them into development design/programming specifications.
- This role needs to be able to work independently while gathering requirements, performing functional testing, and customizing/configuration, creating documentation, and conducting end user training in conjunction with SAP Core team / Super users.
- This person will work with both internal or external design/implementation teams and work cross-functionally between the business and IT to bridge gap between design, content and technology.
- Provides analysis for, and directs activities of SAP HR resources as determined by and in conjunction with the senior management team
- Manage end to end integration needs with the respective modules and other applications
- Leads project planning sessions with one or more customers to improve one or more business processes within an organization, generally involving use and improvement of information systems
- Definition of innovative functional solutions to meet business process requirements in SAP and/ or other backbone systems
- Develops relationships with customers and senior management by being proactive, displaying a high level of knowledge of the business and by providing innovative business solutions
- Supports and aligns with global IT vision, ensures that IT activities support global vision. Participates in global meetings to review application performance and project status.
- Collect & analyze customer requirements on the following:
- Business processes and parameters,
- Assist in mapping of master and transaction,
- Determining reporting requirements Standard / Customized SAP Reports, Determine, evaluate and build reporting solutions.
- Design, develop and manage Roles and Authorization
- Assist in the development of business process descriptions
- Conduct implementation & training workshops particularly required for SAP Power users and then guidance for end-user training. Most of the implementations follow Train the Trainer’ approach.
- Provide guidance on end-user documentation
- Ensuring adherence to process standards and reviewing project deliverables
- Provide guidance on test plan How to test SAP functionality for the required Business processes and ensure that all scenarios are covered.
- Conduct unit tests based on customer defined scenarios
- Coordinate with other module SAP Consultants for Integration requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related technical/ business areas or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience with relevant SAP modules working as a consultant.
- Experience in business application system development methodology and business process re-engineering.
- Minimum 4-5 end to end implementations and hands on experience in SAP support / AMC projects
- Deep experience in S/4 HANA highly appreciated. Clear understanding and experience of new concepts in Simple Finance is mandatory.
- Strong experience in all submodules of SAP EC and integration with other SF modules, is a must.
- Candidates having worked in SAP HCM Payroll and Time Management module is a big plus.
- Exhibits global mindset
- Demonstrated ability / experience in implementation of major systems applications involving relevant modules at a global enterprise
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- SAP CoE – Success Factors Employee Central Consultant jobs