Halogen Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Sales Team Lead-Products
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Strategy & Planning
- Develop and implement sales strategy for each of the market segment such as the Managed Services, Air shuttle, Events and Premium guards, etc
- Plan and implement effective project acquisition strategy covering sales channel development, sales and customer retention
- Attain No 1 position in terms of market penetration, service excellence and market share along our product lines
- Analyze team performance against set goals and plan appropriate business development strategies to drive performance and achieve sales targets
- Research market and industry trends & proffer new and innovative solutions to the division
- Participate in planning and execution of product optimization
- Advise management on trends and industry developments that may impact growth in our critical product lines in order to gain increased sales and market.
- Lead Business Development initiatives and achievement of set revenue targets for the specialized products business segment
- Create and deploy innovative ways to managing the products portfolio in the market with the aim to differentiate our products and strengthen our market position
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities around PSM products and services
- Maintain CLevel relationships across various sectors and industries to boost business development activities
- Guide and ensure adherence to commercial policy on pricing and negotiations
- Coordinate and administer all commercial contracts in accordance with commercial terms, regulatory frameworks and agreed legal requirements
- Stay abreast of relevant local and global industry developments, trends and events to ensure the business’ competitive advantage
- Monitor actual sales results, budgets and forecasts for each of the product market segments
- Expand outreach activities and referral network to ensure effective technical/operating partnerships and alliances are forged which will facilitate the growth of PSM
- Attend key events and present the Division as a partner of choice, where assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.
- Relevant professional certification from a recognized body
- Minimum of five years’ business development experience with at least two years in managerial capacity.
- Strong track record delivering revenue targets, driving business growth and expansion.
- Good track record of managing events
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.