Orange Drugs’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Sales Supervisor
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High-level communication skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, taking inventory, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods
- Inventory stock and reorder when necessary
- Instruct staff on how to handle difficult or complicated sales
- Meet financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Attend trade shows to identify new products and services
- Coach, counsel, train and discipline employees
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures for data analysis
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Sales Supervisor in Lagos
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 448 jobs