Job title : Sales Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
- The Sales Specialist will improve sales and overall business growth by designing and delivering a competitive value proposition to target segments.
- They will have an in-depth understanding of all company products and services and the skills and industry knowledge required to sell them.
- They will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to foster effective partnerships/relationships in order to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
- If you are an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoy networking and establishing relationships, we’re excited to talk with you.
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services
- Seek out key stakeholders and work across customer organizations to identify opportunities, upsell, and close deals
- Understand customer requirements and product capabilities on a business and technical level to effectively communicate the unique benefits of our cloud solutions and appropriately set expectations
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Coordinated sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, and technical service groups
- Develop and deliver custom presentations on our Cloud Enterprise solutions
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets
- Prioritize and qualify incoming leads from different sources: Website, Sales Number, Chat, Physical & Online Events
- Participate in trade shows and conventions
- Reach out to set of leads in specific verticals and qualify them
- Develop and maintain the relationships with current customers and potential customers as well
- Follow-up for collection of payments
- Implement the company’s marketing plans as required
- Collaboration and help define business approach with Sales Specialists in your team
- Previous working experience in sales, business development or related field
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Technical Sales experience
- Good understanding of Google messaging and collaboration products and/or Microsoft O365/Azure
- Demonstrated track record of meeting/exceeding goals as an individual contributor.
- Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing.
- Skilled at building rapport, opening doors, and understanding business requirements of senior management.
- Extensive client facing skills and the ability to work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Business Administration, Marketing, Management or related field.
- 3 – 5 year’s experience in business development, Strategy and Sales or related field
How to Apply for this Offer
Kindly send cv to email@example.com with Presales Engineer’ as the subject of the email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Specialist jobs