3 days ago
Job title : Sales Representatives jobs in Akwa Ibom
Job Location : Akwa Ibom
Deadline : March 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are seeking a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveactivities, and potential for new products and services.
- Candidates should possess a BSc/HND in any related field
- Must have 2-4 years of experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Representatives jobs
- Salary Offer: *********