Harmony Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Sales Representative jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 20, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The ideal candidate will be a creative and analytical thinker.
- They will be able to conduct insightful market research to establish a marketing strategy that will effectively reach the target audience, drive sales by designing and implementing targeted marketing, maintaining customer relationships, analyzes and compiles travel/tourism statistics.
- They should be comfortable evaluating the marketing process, and work to critique and improve its outcomes.
- Generate, track and follow up leads to meet company and market expectations.
- Develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales target.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition
- Complete sales forecasts and product trends reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Work with other managers and Head of safes to achieve Organization’s Mission.
- Managing customer feedback appropriately.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management and creativity skills
- Strong ability to focus on customer/market and take initiative Experience with social media
- Age; 25years – 35 years
- Fluency in Igbo language is an added advantage.
- Sales target, interpersonal, strong communication, active listening, prospecting, presentation, setting expectations, objection handling, self confidence, negotiation, business acumen and social selling.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email E.g “Sales and Marketing Officer- Lagos”