Job title : Sales Representative
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 06, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care professionals.
- Presenting company products to potential and existing customers and persuading them to make purchases.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending company products that best fulfill those needs.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Arranging conferences and group events for medical professionals.
- Regularly attending industry events, training, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops.
- Researching competitors’ products, pricing, and market success.
- Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department.
- Preparing sales reports as well as territory analyses and submitting them to management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Rep Edo” as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Representative jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!