Sigma Consult’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Sales Representative jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- A Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a sales role of furniture or interior decor products is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- BachelorÛªs Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Experience of not less than one year in sales Furniture Sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
*Sales Representative jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria