Aspire Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Sales Representative jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
As a Sales representatives, must be responsible for selling a company’s products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, trainings, and presentations, and providing existing customers with exceptional support. Sales representatives are either inside or outside sales reps. Inside sales reps sell products over the phone and online, while outside,sell products through face-to-face meetings.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field. Understands the importance of strong customer service, have a knack for closing deals, and are self-assured.
Responsibilities for Sales Representative
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
- Create, plan, and deliever presentations on company products.
- Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by udpating account information regularly.
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments.
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects.
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Meet and/or exceed quotas.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
Qualifications For Sales Representative
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 2-4 years of sales experience.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of CRM systems.
Salary: â?90000 – â?120000
*Sales Representative jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria