- This job has expired!
Job title : Sales Personnel (Wine)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Preparesales contractsensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc / BA / HND in Business Administration, Sales or any relevant field
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record in wine business
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiationskills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Personnel (Wine) jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!