Engie Africa’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Sales Operations & Expansion Supervisor jobs in Nasarawa
Job Location : Nasarawa
Deadline : October 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reporting Line: Sales Operations Coordinator
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
- The Sales Operations Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the smooth, effective sales process to enable the growth of the organization. He or She will manage the sales operations within the locations assigned. The role holder will be responsible for providing data insights and reports on sales trends for these locations, supervising strategic sales and marketing strategies that have been developed for implementation, and the expansion and development of new markets.
- The role will also require you to complete all tenders in compliance with tender clarifications and negotiations in setting up the new market.
- Develop and implement activation designs in Niger and Nassarawa.
- Measure and evaluate the performance of the assigned locations and define strategies to boost sales productivity.
- Track sales trends and provide insights on current sales performance, and proffer solutions to improve performance.
- Training and onboarding of sales agents on topics including pitching, sales conversation, closing and building strong and long-lasting relationships with customers.
Deliverables and Activities
- Supports the development of the commercial channel and customer activation plans (including investment)
- Maintains & orchestrates the trade activation/execution calendar.
- Leads the Project management of the in-field execution/activation of the commercial activity calendar.
Measurement & Evaluation:
- Track and analyze KPIs for growth, win/loss rates, upsells, renewals, quota attainment and identify individual performance areas for improvement.
- Boost sales productivity by refining customer segmentation, simplifying the sales process and identifying pain points at every stage of the sales funnel.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to define lead qualification process and analyze campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
Data Insights & Documentation:
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking sales, operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business and sales managers; define and deliver techniques to improve sales performance for sales management.
- Support Sales Manager in planning, target setting and documentation, in alignment with business objectives
- Identify potential problems and suggest prompt solutions
- Identify and understand both the employees and the business needs and drive the necessary capability interventions
Training & Onboarding of New Agents:
- Assist with the onboarding and training process of new Sales Representatives, TLs
- Maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and provide relevant sales training materials to assist with onboarding new sales talent
- Identify potential skill gaps of the field sales team, train to bridge gap, and monitor impact on performance
Joined Up Business Planning:
- Supports in the development of the JUBP by Team Lead, Channel, Product Type.
- Supports the quarterly activity planning cycle effectiveness
- Ensures that the marketing activity execution/activation calendar, is optimized in line with field sales capacity and capability
- Leads the in-field execution/activation, monitoring & reporting of the relevant Sales & category/portfolio growth drivers.
- Also supports the broader sales team to execute brilliantly against them at maximum scale
- University Degree in Business or a related field, MBA a plus.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 – 3 years experience working with grassroots Sales teams
- Experience managing a CRM tool
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong Leadership and People Development Skills
- Great Analytical skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Superior Communication / Presentation Skills
- Conflict Management / Composure
- Strong Planning & Organizational Skills
- Persuasive / Sales Ability / Negotiations
- Up to 70% travel required.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nasarawa
*Sales Operations & Expansion Supervisor in Nasarawa
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Sales Operations Supervisor (Nassarawa & Niger)” as the subject of the mail.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the large volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- ENGIE is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All applications are screened based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any regard to origin, age, name, sexual identity, orientation or preference, religion, marital status, health, disability, political opinions, union involvement or citizenship. Our differences are our strengths!