Job title : Sales Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 02, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all items available.
- Following up with vendors for supply.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers/vendors.
- Recruiting, and training Handy guys.
- Managing Handy guys
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments.
- Collaborating with all departments to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Ensuring that branches are optimally stocked with fast-moving items.
- Mon-Fri: 8am – 5pm
- Saturday: 8am – 2pm.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year work experience.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Residing close to the office location is an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Officer” as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!