Westfield Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Sales Manager – Wood Working Machine
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 26, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About the Job
- The Sales Manager is our key point of contact for clients and provides mainly pre- but also after-sales service.
- He liaises closely with other members of the sales team, senior company Managers in Lagos, Germany and Austria .
Duties and Responsibilities
- Market research and approach of potential customers and customer segments
- Working together with marketing and market research agencies
- Strategic planning of how to approach these customer segments and how to market and sell these kind of machinery successfully.
- Working closely together with marketing and market research agencies,
- Searching for new clients and projects who will benefit from company products
- Developing long-term relationships with clients (Dealers & End users)
- Visit wood working machine sites such as cabinet making and general furniture making sites.
- Ensure customers satisfaction (Full package)
- Providing hands on training (site /seminars)
- Explaining the pros and cons of the product to customers
- preparing reports and activity plans
- Meeting regular targets, follow up and collection of payments
- Meet sales goals and objectives assigned by the Sales Manager
- Gain product knowledge of Wood working machine
- Provide product training for dealers and customers
- Participating in marketing events like trade shows, seminars
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc or HND in any field
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications
- At least 5 years working experience in the Selling of power tools
- Sales Manager with Sales skills and experience for the promotion of our high class Wood Working Machine.
Key Competencies and Attributes
- Technical experience working and using the wood working machine as an artisan or Sales person
- Target, goal and success driven,
- intelligent and communicative personality.
- Excellent communication skills (English) verbally and in writing
- Readiness to travel (domestic /International
- Valid Driverïs license
- Age limit: 30 – 45 years.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.