Job title : Sales Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 01, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Source for client interest in personal and corporate properties.
- Show properties to clients and persuade them.
- Draft contracts for signature
- Organise properties showings and inspection
- Meet regularly with clients to discuss their needs and concerns.
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training and coaching.
- Design a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
- Set individual sales targets with the sales team while meeting your individual target.
- Meet the monthly team sales budget & target.
- Work on sales scripts with agents
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures and reporting.
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Identify opportunities in the market to increase sales volume.
- Coordinate with other team members to prepare for events like open houses or new product launches.
- B.Sc / HND / ND in Marketing or any other related field.
- One (1) year of experience as a sales manager/team leader is preferred.
- Proven organizational and planning ability
- You do not need a real estate license, but real estate experience or a license is a big plus!
- Monday- Friday: 8am – 5pm
- Saturday: 9am- 3pm
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Manager jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 441 jobs