Job title : Sales Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 03, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- As Sales Manager you report to the Area sales manager based in South Africa:
Direct Sales :
- prospect for new leads in your region, understand the market positioning of these companies and the kind of projects they work on to identify if it could be an opportunity for the company. If there is an opportunity, understand the project and draft a relevant proposal to suit their requirements.
- feed relation with existing customers, follow-up their pipeline of projects and understand their strategy to make them relevant proposals.
- Support them in convincing the end-customer of choosing their solution, answer to their queries and deliver sharp proposals for their needs.
Distribution management :
- Define the commercial strategy of distribution to maximize Elum’s sales. Build internal consensus based on the proposed strategy and implement it
- Direct and manage the activities of distributors to increase sales and visibility
- Conduct commercial and financial negotiations until the distribution agreement is signed
- Train distributors sales team and support them in their sales
- Create and maintain comprehensive sales follow-up in ERP
- Prepare presentations and reports for different committees, as needed
- Act as liaison between Logistics and customer to resolves problems such as Shipping incoterms, labeling requirements,, product availability and payment status
- Analyze market and end customer expectations and evaluation of potential and opportunities
- Benchmark events, webinars and trade shows that would be the most relevant for Elum to be present
Communication / Marketing:
- Represent Elum in events
- Master’s degree in a technical field and/or business.
- Previous international experience in sales
- Strong knowledge and relevant experience in the solar energy field
- Proven track record in leading sales for renewable energy products
- Fluent in English, another language is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of the solar market in Nigeria
- Proactivity and autonomy and creativity.
- Ethical with a drive to succeed.
- Positive attitude.
- Excellent networking, persuasion, negotiation and deal closing skills.
- Communication : Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Leadership skills
- Diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple stakeholders
- Open minded, willing to receive and accept feedback, as well as giving constructive criticism to peers and team and from all
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Flexible and agile, able to be proactive and to manage the change in a growing organization
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Manager jobs