1 week ago
Job title : Sales Manager
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Promoting the company’s products
- Acting as the main point of contact with agents and distributors within the state.
- Implementing sales goals and communicating them to sales managers and sales executives.
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to Regional Manager
- Promptly responding to customer requests.
- Maximizing the growth potential of the business within the state
- Ensuring that sales executive complies with industry regulations.
- Collecting customer feedback as well as market research.
- Create new Business to Government partnerships
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales, or related field
- Proven work experience in the solar industry
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales management.
- Proficient in basic accounting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- Sound organizational skills.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team
- Have solid knowledge of the sales terrain in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Manager jobs