Pushresume NG’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Sales Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is a global trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 29 countries in Africa, Europe, Middle East, Latin America and Asia. They have a network of showrooms, workshops, and an assembly plant.
They are currently in need of a Sales Manager for the automobile arm of their business that produces passenger cars, trucks, vans, coaches, buses, sports cars, construction equipment and military vehicles etc.
- Grow the rental business and ensure target is achieved
- Prepare timely and quality reports for the functional reporting lines
- Rental Business ÛÒ Full facilitation, market activation, running campaigns and schemes, closing business, managing buy backs and meeting monthly targets
- Follow-up with Sales Team on lead generation, prospection and timely delivery for rental business in consultation with Line Manager
- Follow up debtors on a regular basis to maximize payment collection for rented vehicles
- Design, implement and control key operational procedures and processes related to rental business
- Design, implement and control the vehicle handover process to customer with proper documentation
- Relevant knowledge and competencies to appreciate the technical difference of financial terms like leasing (operational/finance/dry/wet), rental services, hire purchase (lien/hypothecation).
- Relevant experience in used cars/commercial vehicle markets to help in appropriate documentation and accounting treatment
- To be able to differentiate between buy back, trade-in, etc. and the relevant paperwork
- Ensure compliance with ISO9001
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by the management
- 5 to 8 yearsÛª experience preferably from Auto industry
- Solid experience in Financial Management, Key Account Management and Financial Restructuring
*Sales Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria