Credit Registry’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Sales Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- A seasoned professional to head the sales department.
- Must be able to close new business for the company.
- Develop solid relationship with all our customers.
- The successful candidate must have a track record of leading a sales unit and meeting assigned targets.
- The Sales Manager is in charge of developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements and taking responsibility for the departmentÛªs performance against targets.
- Lead sales in assigned territory and ensure sales targets are met
- The Sales Manager is tasked with establishing and overseeing the adoption of departmental vision and values, which forms part of the work culture.
- The head of Sales will plays a mentorship role to all positions within the sales department, assisting in the execution of duties upon request and honing their professional skills so to improve performance on the job
- Creates and implements sales action plans that incorporate key actions that work to set KPIÛªs for the business.
- Create marketing strategies to help achieve sales targets of CreditRegistry.
- Develop customer retention strategy and there is strong trust relationships with subscribers.
- Initiate campaign strategies for products and services.
- Increase number of institutions using, volume of usage and variety of products ordered.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Chief Executive Officer and supervising manager.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree with at least 8 years relevant work experience.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Sales Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online