9jamall’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Sales Lead jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The sales lead engages with individual and corporate customers, groups, and association.
- He/she provides information to individuals, groups, associations, and the public regarding the services of the digital shopping mall by responding to social media platforms, telephone, and app, written and in-person inquiries.
- The Lead sells virtual shopping malls of 5km radius; performs daily sales and financial reporting, performs duties in support of the Product Lead and provides lead work direction as directed.
- The sales lead will coordinate the sales team, ensure the teamÛªs sales quotas are met, create sales plans, analyze data, and support the management.
- Engage with individual and corporate customers, groups, and associations.
- Working collaboratively across departments to ensure the implementation of integrated strategies.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Maintaining positive customer relations
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales,revenue, and expense controls
- Meeting planned sales goals
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Provides support in the execution of effective lead generation programs via new businesses and customer focused field marketing events, trade shows, PR, webcasts, and online advertising.
- Helping to turn key customers into references by establishing and developing relationships with them.
- Work with customer service to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions or there is service failure
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or service renewals.
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Financial and statistical information
- Writing and proofreading creative copy
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Monitoring performance of team members
- B.Sc / HND Marketing, Business Administration and other closely related fields
- 2 – 5 years experience leading a small team in similar projects
- Experience in using CRM practices for sales force
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Good Teamwork Skills
- Excellent written and verbal Communication skills
- Good listening skill
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- General understanding of the sales process
- Critical reasoning.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge of e-Commerce, online stores, and online shopping.
- Ability to read Google map and understand routing directions, customer service techniques, and proper use of English language
- Ability to listen effectively, assimilate information, and to relate in a clear, friendly and informative manner route and digital store network information to persons over the phone, in writing and in person.
- Ability to deal tactfully, patiently, and effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds frequently under stressful circumstances.
- Ability to operate the telephone using a clear, well-modulated voice, and good diction.
- Knowledge of handling and security procedures for cash and materials having monetary value.
- Ability to accurately perform monetary transactions.
- Ability to operate a computer to accomplish word processing and data entry tasks.
- Ability to accurately perform arithmetic computations.
- Knowledge of computerized and manual record keeping systems and the ability to maintain them.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and radio communication system.
- Thorough knowledge of office procedures and practices.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Sales Lead in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.