Job title : Sales Executives jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Reports to: Business Manager
Employment Type: Permanent & Full time
We are a logistics company with core competence in courier delivery service, haulage, supply chain management, air cargo services, service quality audit, third party verification and custom clearing & handling. We provide globally integrated end to end solutions tailored to our customers’ needs on a world class technology platform.
Sales Executive responsibilities will include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals, and maintaining customer satisfaction.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers and prospects
- Staying current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Meeting with potential customers to determine their needs
- Actively approaching targeted customers (telephone, email, social networks, and events, etc.)
- Gathering feedback from customers or prospects
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media, etc.
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years proven sales track record.
- Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree or HND.
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
- Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills as well as keen attention to detail
- A strong team player with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales revenues
Salary is N100,000-N150,000 Per month.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Executives jobs
- Salary Offer: *********