Job title : Sales Executive
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 27, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- As a Sales Executive, you will discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiate and close deals on commercial and residential properties, and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Meet with prospects and potential clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers a view of a property before closing deals
- Link and liaise with external agents and drive the sale and rental of properties through them when necessary to close a deal
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers/landlords/property owners/Management and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Work with Property Managers and contribute information required for the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to property consultants who provide legal and mortgage services
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal
- Maintain contact with clients to find an opening to discuss future business prospects
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
- Solicit and compile listings of available rental properties.
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns
- Conduct surveys to identify prices of competing properties on the housing market
- B.Sc. in any related field.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive in a real estate firm
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Executive jobs