Job title : Sales Executive
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
ABOUT THE ROLE
- The Senior Sales Executive (SSE) will be primarily responsible for acquiring new clients for Paga PaaS products and take ownership of PaaS sales pipeline.
- SSE will be a subject matter expert in Paga developer products, the ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying growth opportunities and assisting clients in discovering specific-needs.
- SSE will be expected to work closely with the account management and business support team to follow up and nurture leads through effective communication with prospects, understanding their needs, and ensuring smooth sales and post sales experience.
- The candidate should have experience in carrying a sales target, close sales and meet targets.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Responsible for client acquiring target e.g Number of new clients, deals closed, revenue and transaction volume
- Generate quality leads and get them across sales pipeline
- Understanding clients’ needs and identifying sales opportunities based on similar client profiles
- Continuously update and maintain sales pipeline report
- Maintain relationships with new and existing clients to ensure continuous growth and sales targets are achieved.
- Ensure that client satisfaction levels are high & such that referrals are generated given good services.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate client needs
- Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience in Merchant Acquiring
- Sales experience in Fintech/Telecom/Banking/SAS would be an advantage.
- Have an acumen and tact of handling C-Suite discussions
- Have experience in selling technical products, comfortable discussing system integration via API, SDK, widget among others.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- Resourcefulness and self-motivation, with the ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Proactive to client matters
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exhibit emotional intelligence
- Confidentiality and the highest ethical standards must be maintained in all activities
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Executive jobs