Job title : Sales Executive
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 04, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Develop plans and organize personal sales strategy.
- Research, source information on prospective corporate clients and trade partners to determine their potential.
- Develop effective proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective corporate clients and trade partners in order to optimize revenue from existing relationships and generate new business for the organization.
- Negotiate contracts and packages. Prepare, close sales contracts and deals to key accounts to generate maximum revenue.
- Make telephone calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Organize sales visits. Prepare visit work plan for corporate client / travel trade visits for optimum utilization of time and resources
- Expedite the resolution of clients’ queries and enquiries, ensures that clients are satisfied.
- Prepare and deliver weekly sales reports and monthly sales activity plan to the Commercial Manager.
- Provide market intelligence reports, including competitor information, to identify threats and opportunities
- Track sales statistics and reports of clients.
- Identify advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Organize in-house training and product presentations for corporate client and travel partners to enable them understand the Air Cote d’Ivoire brand more
- To achieve sales targets in line with the KPIs set to achieve and surpass the revenue budget for profitability of the airline in the territory.
- Prepare sales report for management information and performance evaluation and monitoring.
- Provide assistance to the ATO in support of Principal’s ground operations team in handling group travel, FAM Trips, etc. if required.
- Work unsocial hours in support of sales functions, sponsorship events, etc. when required.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-5 years experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
lnterested and qualifield candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Executive jobs