Job title : Sales Executive
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Selling of Company’s Security and Communication Devices e.g.CCTV, Fire Alarm, Access Control, PABX, etc.
- Prospecting of new clients.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via calls and email.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Advising on product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders.
- Recording sales and order information and entering figures into the system.
- Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customer businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Preparation and presentation of weekly, quarterly and yearly budgets.
- Performance of any other duty assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field (preferred).
- 2 to 3 years of experience with a proven track record in sales, preferably in the engineering or security industry.
- Strong understanding of electrical installations, including CCTV cameras, fire alarm systems, and electronic time attendance management systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS word document or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Executive Application” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Our client is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Executive jobs