- This job has expired!
Job title : Sales Executive
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : September 28, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or any preferred course
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Experience with a Cylinder production company is preferred
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job role as the subject of the email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Executive jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!