Job title : Sales Executive, MFI
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Sales personnel who would leverage on their expertise to grow our partner base and revenues by over 100% by onboarding strategic partners across sectors of interest in West and central Africa.
What you would be expected to do
- Drive sales across consumer sales channels in the assigned territory.
- Branch level inventory management
- Receiving client queries and resolving consumer and channel queries with stipulated guidelines and timelines.
- Ensuring sales are closed out during trade activations and marketing campaigns as per set plans.
- Planning and conducting product and sales trainings to partner staff.
- Fulfilling within reasonable time aftersales and warranty requirements.
- Consolidating reports on companies selling similar products, routes travelled, branches visited and activated, sales and stock position etc.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned.
You might be a strong candidate if you
- Have minimum of HND/B.Sc in a business administration/ sales and marketing
- Have hands on work experience in service/ FMCG or Renewable Energy industry.
- Are Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
- Strong customer focus and keen to deliver high standards of service
- Are ready to travel 75% of the time
- Have excellent people skills.
- Have good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and spoken local language corresponding to the allocated area.
- Are results oriented and able to prioritize measurable goals.
- Possess an Android phone
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Executive, MFI jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!