Aspire Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Sales Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Sales executives are responsible for handling company’s products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, training, and presentations, and providing existing customers with exceptional support. Sales executives are either inside or outside sales reps. Inside sales executive promote products over the phone and online, while outside sales executive promote products through face-to-face meetings. Sales executive span almost every industry.
Most sales executives have a Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field. The best sales executive understand the importance of strong customer service, have a knack for closing deals, and are self-assured.
Responsibilities for Sales Executive
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Track all sales activities in the company and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 1- 2 years of sales experience
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Sales Executive in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.