Job title : Sales Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Identify, engage, and onboard deal makers (Partners) that would generate leads for the business.
- Develop and implement a robust strategic recruitment approach, process to identify qualified partners.
- Determine appropriate strategies to develop the relationship with a potential partner through the application process.
- Prepare market analysis and market intelligence gathering to develop plans and strategies to locate and develop potential sales partners.
- Continuously engage and work with OEMs and trading partners with underperforming products in our portfolio to grow the visibility of the products within their target markets.
- Support the technical, engineering team on their project projections sales calls by providing sales research and product knowledge expertise.
- Build business development plans containing the services, go-to-market plans, price & product positioning for each of the products within the portfolio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field.
- 3 – 4 years of relevant work experience in sales engineering and business development.
- Familiarity with CRM practices and the ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Sales Engineer jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 234 jobs