1 week ago
Job title : Sales Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
- The ideal candidate will have experience in Oil & gas, Marine and Energy business development, building new client relationships and maintaining existing ones.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients in person, and via telephone calls and email
- Arranging meetings with potential clients to prospect for new business (provided with presentations).
- Understands the industry (applications, standards/regulations, drivers, and trends), the potential client’s organization, and desired business outcomes.
- Analyse the market & customer intelligence and establish competitive advantages for the Company.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
- Track metrics to ensure target pipelines are hit.
- Develop and implement winning business development strategies for the company. This involves planning and budgeting.
- To establish and build business contacts for the industries/sectors we support.
- Developing and executing sales strategies to gain market share, especially for AMS (Aftermarket Products and Services) and other product lines.
- Determination of customer needs, volume potential, pricing, and propose inventory requirements.
- Driving revenue generation, budgeting, forecasting, and achieving of Country’s Sales target.
- Selling equipment and after-services to various customers in the assigned territory.
- Consulting with other support services or departments – operation, supply chain, and account.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a relevant field
- 4 years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas, Marine, and Energy industry
- Proven experience as a Sales Engineer
- Able to build and deliver presentations.
- Able to persuade and convince others / Influence decision-making.
- Good business development and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Presentation Skill
- Proficient usage of MS Office suite
- Self-starter and self-motivated
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Updated and Qualified CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Sales Engineer jobs