Advanced Concrete Technologies Ltd’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Sales Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 21, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company’s products or services to customers.
- Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
- Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services.
Sales Engineer Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Experience in sales and the technology field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Sales Engineer in Lagos