Alfred & Victoria Associates’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Sales Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 27, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure the commercial success of the brand and also identify new markets / business opportunities
- Use a combination of technical knowledge along with sales to provide advice to customers on Equipment products and services.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuade clients that our product(s) and services best satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery.
- Collaborate with line Manager to negotiate Maintenance Contract terms and conditions to meet both client and Equipment business objectives.
- Collaborate with line Manager to calculate client quotation(s).
- Provide pre-sales enlightenment and presentations where required.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
Training and Experience
- A Degree or HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Three (3) ÛÒ five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Familiar with dynamics of the Construction industry.
- Excellent Selling skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Good Report Writing Skills.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to read and interpret the technical diagram.
- Ownership Mindset.
- Self-driven and result-oriented.
- Team Work.
*Sales Engineer jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria