Soupah Kitchen & Co.’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Sales Development Representative
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : September 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
We are seeking a best-in-class, highly motivated, and enthusiastic individual to acquire new sales opportunities and attract new client (corporate). As part of a sales development team, you will strive to achieve your sales goals and facilitate our aggressive, but controlled, growth targets. An ideal candidate will have a sales acquisition experience and the ability to service existing accounts.
As a B2B sales development rep must be able to adapt his/her approach based on the situation at hand, provide detailed information about our products or services, explain how it fits into the larger picture of client’s company, or even negotiate pricing or terms of sale.
- Search for new client leads.
- Actively approach targeted business clients (telephone, email, sales proposals, social networks, events, etc.)
- Preparing proposals for new business opportunities or contracts with existing clients
- Identifying potential customers through research and networking activities, then contacting them to set up meetings or presentations
- Scheduling appointments with prospective clients to discuss products or services offered by the company
- Negotiating contracts with clients to ensure mutual satisfaction with each transaction
- Creating client proposals based on product information provided by marketing and operations staff members
- Keeping track of all communications with clients, such as emails, phone calls and, letters
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients to increase future business opportunities
- Reviewing proposals from clients for possible problems or conflicts with company policies
- Conduct market research (analyze competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
- Researching market trends to identify opportunities for new products or services that might appeal to existing clients
- Adhere to sales process including but not limited to pipeline development and accurate forecasting via internal tools
- Collaborate with our marketing department to drive revenue and profits through events, tradeshows, etc.
- Use quarterly forecasting and pipeline management to manage sales growth
- Nurturing leads, closing sales contracts, and upselling to current customers
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative (B2B Sales desired)
- Highly motivated and driven with a proven track record in sales
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational abilities
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.