Job title : Sales Development Representative for Brands
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a talented and competitive SDR that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment, to support our growth across Nigeria.
- Reporting into the Brand Sales Director you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- You must be comfortable making dozens of outreaches each day, generating interest, qualifying prospects.
- You will work closely with multiple internal teams across sales, marketing, and retail growth, supporting new ideas, cross functional approaches and developing market research.
What you will be doing
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound Social Media outreach, cold calls, and emails
- Contacting prospective customers from a defined territory/vertical to discuss RedCloud’s value proposition.
- Effectively communicating the value proposition by focusing on a solution-based sales process
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure creating a seamless customer journey through the sales process.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Team with Distributor and Brand Sales Executive to build pipeline and close deals.
- Becoming a market specialist to help inform conversations with prospects.
- Build and support relationships with decision makers and key executives in all verticals.
- You will be measured on your success in obtaining and nurturing both Inbound and Outbound leads, developing research-based account plans, targeted messaging campaigns across multiple prospects/decision makers across various channels.
- You will be measured on your ability to develop prospects into Sales Qualified Leads, establishing a solid understanding of business drivers, technical drivers and key differentiators.
What you will need
- Proven inside sales experience – supporting sales products of platform solutions, eCommerce, or marketplace solutions.
- Experience within a fast-growing tech start-up
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and social media presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Development Representative for Brands jobs