Willers Solutions’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Sales Coordinator – B2C (Flour Products) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material.
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when sales representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- Making the company’s products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and policies.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any field
- Minimum of 5 years Cognate experience as a sales coordinator in an FMCG Company (flour products)
- Must be a resident of Lagos
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in Ms Word format to: [email protected] using Û÷Sales CoordinatorÛª as the subject of the mail.
*Sales Coordinator – B2C (Flour Products) jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria