Job title : Sales Capability and Enablement Executive
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 04, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the revenue generating teams have the necessary tools, skills, knowledge and expertise to compete and win in the market place especially with accountability for development and implementation of best practice in sales excellence.
- Partner with subject matter experts and resources, both internally and externally, to implement and deploy Sales Competency Framework for Revenue Enablement (RE) and Sales Ops teams.
- Track and benchmark the emerging skills and competencies landscape and update the RE capability framework.
- Participate in strategic projects designed to fulfil the Learning and development needs of the field Revenue Enablement team.
- Create and facilitate extensive knowledge base for the RE teams covering processes, tools and technology that will aid in the development of the skills and competencies of the RE team members as they implement sales strategy.
- Own the implementation of the Sales recognition programme for RE teams, and orchestrates ad-hoc as well as established awards / recognition for exemplary work by members of the RE team.
- Work with marketing to produce the annual RE Conference event, and ensuring the event achieves a 4-star rating (out of 5-star maximum), year-on-year.
- Conduct RE Process Excellence benchmarks and compare Interswitch with other key industry players in terms of key targets like RE Training, RE Coaching, RE tools Adoption and other metrics.
- Handle knowledge development aspects of the Operational and Technology Change Management, ensuring people have the requisite knowledge resources to help them adopt and use technology for selling.
- Provide operational support services and sometimes act as first-line supervisor of a transactional operations area. Involves using existing systems and protocols.
- Work closely with frontline sales/BD managers and leads in designing and executing effective management disciplines to drive Interswitch sales.
- Collate and analyse data using pre-set tools, methods, and formats. Contribute to the preparation of various data and analytic reports.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION(S) and CERTIFICATION
- University first degree in business administration, sales and marketing
- At least 3 years’ experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Capability and Enablement Executive jobs