Job title : Sales Canvasser (Northern Nigeria)
Job Location : Abia
Deadline : March 07, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
About the Role
- Remedial Health (YC W22) is seeking full-time and dynamic Sales Canvassers to drive our mission of providing seamless, just-in-time stock delivery, and financial solutions to healthcare retail businesses.
- If you have a passion for sales, a knack for relationship-building, and a desire to make a positive impact in the healthcare industry, we invite you to be a part of our innovative team.
- Engage and manage a pipeline of chemists (PPMVs) and effectively communicate the benefits and values of Remedial Health.
- Learn and implement our unique sales process to develop, own, and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Client training on the use of Remedial Health’s platform and ordering process.
- Timely delivery of ordered products by your clients.
- Maintain and expand the client database within your assigned territories.
- Supply line manager with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Manage both inbound and outbound sales and Work with new clients to ensure success.
- Customer account management, client success, and re-activation of inactive clients.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience as a Sales Representative
- Strong reporting and negotiating skills
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales Canvasser (Northern Nigeria) jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!