Don Quester Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Sales/Business Development Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Sales/Business Development manager-SBDM-003
Job Grade: SBDM-003
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Competency Requirements
- Ability to assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets, win new businesses/contracts, execute and create a sales team that will generate leads and sales opportunities to meet the companyÛªs business and growth plans and the sales targets
- Ability to foster strong professional relationships and manage expectations with customers, distributors, department leaders, and fellow employees
- Ability to generate a strong pipeline of leads through your network and utilize existing networks and relationships to build new business
- Ability to develop sales strategy, set corresponding sales targets Create proposals and make presentations to clients
- Ability to manage, monitor, evaluate and report the performance
- Ability to maintain a relationship with key decision-makers within identified institutions and keep abreast of activities of key players in the industry and maintain a competitive advantage
- BSc Or HNd in Business Administration or related field with a minimum of 5 years work experience in driving sales of digital financial services (payment solutions, POS solutions, Agency banking) preferably in a financial services sector.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in an environment with shifting priorities and time-sensitive deadlines
- The applicant shall be responsible for sales of the company products and drive revenue growth, business development and expansion, merchant acquisition, agent acquisition as well as oversee customer delight for the Organization.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Sales/Business Development Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.