Job title : Sales / Business Developer Executive
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : February 16, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Our client seeks to engage vibrant, result-oriented personnel who can work with executives to implement marketing strategies and new opportunities to fill in the role of Sales/Business Development Executive for their Lagos and Port Harcourt Branch.
He/she should be able to:
- Identify new markets and customer needs.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Proactively respond to situations in a professional manner.
- Develop and implement strategies to capitalize on new opportunities.
- Ensure the company meets and exceeds revenue targets.
- Creating and maintaining a list/Database of prospective clients information
- Understand different areas of distribution channels within the work scope
- Collaborate with other department, including sales, operations, and finance, to ensure a seamless customer experience
A Sales / Business Development Executive, you shall be responsible for the following functions and more:
- Analyze current and past financial data and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue
- lead the charge on the market research plans to identify new opportunities
- Ensure the company meets revenue targets
- Provide training and mentoring to other members of the team
- Develop and pitch ideas to potential investors or clients.
- Create and improve proposals to attract new and existing clients
- Interact with clients and respond to important inquiries about the company’s services
- Promote the company’s services to prospective clients.
- Work effectively with customers and carriers
- Book shipments and prepare and maintain all load documentation
- work in a blended role of operations and sales in a collaborative office environment
Criteria & Required Qualifications
- Minimum of OND; B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing, or a relevant Degree is preferred.
- Years of Experience: 1-2 years
- Proven work experience in business development, sales, customer services and logistics company
- Proficient in social media management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in proposal writing.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and use of CRM software
- In-depth knowledge of business and sales growth techniques in the logistics and shipping industry
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Strong business acumen
- Strong leadership skills
- Age Range: 24 years & Above.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Sales / Business Developer Executive jobs